During the span of of a 25 year career Nick Sakiewicz has developed numerous skills and qualities that made him a leader both on and off the field. Those skills have translated into a career that spans Private Equity, Real Estate and Stadium Development, and Business Development to name a few. Most recently Nick was named the Commissioner of the National Lacrosse League. Nick will utilize his skill, talents and team development to help build the league in the U.S. and Canada. See article.
Below are some of Nick’s core competencies:
- Experienced collaborator and builder of successful sales driven and customer centric organizations.
- Proven track record of building and developing committed, motivated and productive management teams.
- Developer of strong organizational culture with a relentless “team-first” focus aimed at driving positive bottom line impact.
- Skilled at developing top line revenues, in both start-up enterprises and turn around opportunities.
- Adept at organizational, business and community development.
- Cost control centric management
- Technology innovator and customer experience.
- Highly organized problem solver in fast moving environments.
Nick Sakiewicz is a Graduate of University of New Haven, West Haven, Connecticut, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Class of ‘83